Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sewcial Bee Blocks

I thought I would pop in and share a few more Sewcial Bee Sampler blocks.  Block #11 was released today and I am already finished.  I can't believe I am up to date on a QAL!









Here are the two blocks I finished last week.  I love, love, love the blue and gold one. 

Unfortunately I got a couple of the orange "butterflies" in the top block turned.  But I am not sure about the fabrics I picked for the block so no need to fix it now until I decide if I am going to use the block.













Here is Block #11 that was just released today.  It went together really quickly...no tiny HSTs!




I have been putting the blocks up on my studio wall as I complete them.  The QAL is hosted by Maureen Cracknell and Sharon Holland.  Downloads of all the blocks are still available if you want to catch up.  I have been using my stash of Maureen's Nightfall and Garden Dreamer collections.
So pretty!

6 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Nice fabrics for those blocks. I would not have noticed the turned butterflies had you not mentioned it.

Jayne said...

Look at you ahead of schedule! I'm enjoying seeing these blocks come together. Since I decided not to participate in the QAL, the next best thing is to see it through others eyes!

Marie said...

I love, love, love the blue & gold block too!

suzanprincess said...

I love the "butterflies" flitting about instead of in an orderly pattern! I hope you include it in your group.

Barb N said...

The colors look good when on the design wall. Very blendable. And those butterflies are your original design element!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

I also like the blue and gold block!

01 09 10